CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Yeah....Can you tell?

I know....I know....Things have been kinda crazy in my life. I am sorry that I have not written in about 20 some odd days (that is for my three readers out there).

Well, I started school last week at Columbia International University. I have to say that I have been very impressed with the staff and the faculty at this fine university. They have totally kept me in the loop on things, and they have totally prayed for me through this change in my career. I mean a couple of weeks ago, I got an email from my new admissions counselor letting me know that she was praying for me as I start this fall, and she also wanted to know if I had any prayer requests. I think that is totally awesome!! We all need someone praying for us, and it is good to have someone from school ask how they can pray for you.

Well, I am going to school full time and I am also working 30 hours a week at a local church. Needless to say, it is a little crazy. Keeping up with work and grad school, but I know that He has called me here for this moment in time, and I am grateful for it! Hopefully, by the end of the week I can share something else with you guys....just pray for me this little "unspoken request." I really apprecaite it!

Anyway, I taught my first lesson last week. Grad school wastes no time putting you into the fire....I LOVE it!!! My first lesson, went really well, I used a PowerPoint presentation that I made, and also included my other two classmates in the lesson. My professor told me that I was a gifted teacher. I just hope I can keep up with everything. My first class is Classroom Assessment, and it only lasts for two weeks, then I move on to another class for 10 weeks, and then on to the final class for the last two weeks of the semester. I will then be completed with Block 1 of the program, and that means I only have three more blocks to go (and only two more blocks before I do my student teaching).

Well, I will try to keep this updated, but if I don't....I am sure you guys won't miss much. Now I am off to do some school work.

0 comments: