CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Too much to do...

Do you ever feel like there is not enough time to do all the things that you need to do? It is one of those weeks for me. I am only working two days this week, and then I am heading to the beach. My family camps at Ocean Lakes in Myrtle Beach, SC. In fact, my parents pulled the camper down on Friday, June 20th, and they are returning home on Monday, July 14th. It seems like they have been down there forever. I am heading down there after work tomorrow. My brother, his wife, and my niece went down this past Saturday. It is my niece, Adriana’s first trip with our family. So later this week, I will be posting some pics and video of my dad’s birthday get together, as well as the “famous golf cart parade” here. We always have a great time. There are so many relatives from both sides of my family down there. It should be fun!!!

0 comments: