CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Just one more day...PLEASE!!!

Have you ever come back from vacation and feel like you need to take another day of vacation just to recoup from your vacation? After last week I feel like I need to do that.

Yesterday morning I had to make myself get up at 7:15 AM and be ready to leave my house by 8:00 AM. If you know me and you know how long it takes me to get ready to go somewhere you would totally understand. My roommates laugh at me, because I have this process of getting ready. First get up, get my clothes together for the day, and then jump in the shower. After that eat some breakfast while watching the “Today Show” (I start watching that show and get wrapped up in whatever they are doing and it takes me longer to eat my breakfast.). Then I do my hair and makeup, and then I am out the door. Well, yesterday morning there was no breakfast or watching the Today Show. I had to kick it into high gear….and I did not leave my house by 8:00…it was more like 8:10. Ten minutes makes a huge difference when driving from Lexington to Columbia.

I have got to get my body back on a schedule….a schedule of when to go to bed and when to wake up and get moving. For about a year now I have trouble falling asleep. I have tried everything from reading to washing my sheets in that Lavender Vanilla detergent. Nothing seems to help. Got any suggestions?

I know that I will have to be on a schedule once my classes start at Columbia International University this fall. Taking 10 hours and working 30 hours, I will have to be on top of things. We will have to see how it all works out…

1 comments:

Jen said...

benadryl! i had to take benadryl to go to sleep for a few weeks when my mind was going crazy with all the things i needed to accomplish. try it!